I referred to this as a coral shirt, but it’s pinker than what you think of as traditional coral. Probably closer to poppy. I wore this outfit to school on dress down Friday, and got A LOT of compliments. My Mr. took these pictures at the end of the day, so the jeans are a little stretched out in the knees (ugh).
This outfit kind of just happened. I usually have a plan either the night before, or at least during my morning shower. This came about during one of my famous epic clothing hurricanes where I try on a million things and the room looks like a bomb went off afterwards.
(And that’s just on the bed…)
I worked out the blouse with the tank and jeans, decided I needed some pattern, so I added the floral shoes. I had originally settled on a silver necklace, but the look felt incomplete without a jacket. The gray jacket has huge gold buttons, so I had to switch the jewelry around.
It’s super cute from the back, too.
You may notice that the shoes seem a little big. They were an excellent TJ Maxx clearance find for $4! Only one pair was available in 7.5, but for four bucks, I figured close enough!
And the sunglasses are very cute, but I rarely wear them because they are too loose and don’t stay on my head or my face very well. They were an old Nordstrom Rack find.
- Poppy blouse: Nine Bird bought new from Buffalo Exchange (similar here) (tie neck option here) (sleeveless option here)
- Baby pink scoop tank: old Love on a Hanger (almost identical here) (lace back option here) (racerback option here)
- Gray jacket: Spense from TJ Maxx (similar here) (similar here) (lighter gray option here)
- Jeans: old Forever 21 Life in Progress (similar here) (similar here)
- Shoes: Blowfish from TJ Maxx (sandal option here) (ballet flat option here) (chunky option here) (high heel option here)
- Coral and gold necklace: old Lia Sophia (moroccan option here) (medallion option here) (Ganesha pendant here)
- Yellow flower ring: old Forever 21 (similar here) (similar here) (triple flower option here) (vintage option here)
- Gold/rhinestone earrings: “Borrowed” from Mom [Hi, Mommy! :D] (similar here) (similar here)
- Sunglasses: old Marc Jacobs (similar here) (similar here) (round prada knockoffs here)