I found these herringbone sneakers on mega clearance at Target, and thought I could fudge them into work shoes. They came with white laces, but I thought the black laces would dress them up a little. With an added arch support insert, these shoes were the MOST COMFORTABLE teacher shoes ever. Even my students (7th graders) loved them; I got a million compliments.
I knew I wanted to wear ankle pants with these, but the rest of the outfit was all last minute. I reach for that Snow Cat shirt constantly, and I rediscovered the pink sweater in my closet. That was an H&M 2 for 1 buy: I wanted this pink one, and kind of just grabbed a chunky grey sweater for lack of a better option. However, I ended up wearing the grey one a zillion times, and this pink one rarely.
The charm necklaces kind of poke fun at the Pink Lady vibe (like a twist on the charm bracelet), but the big plastic ring helps keep it from looking too much like a straight up costume.
The leather T-Bird nod was a last second grab, just for fun 🙂
- Blouse: J. Crew Boy Shirt in Snow Cat (buy it here on sale) (similar here) (similar here for $15!)
- Pink sweater: old H&M(similar here) (pullover option here) (navy option here)
- Pants: GAP Slim Cropped (buy them here) (similar here) (similar here)
- Sneakers: Mossimo Olga Casual Flat in Silver Cloud (buy here) (similar here) (similar here)
- Necklaces: old Tiffany triple Open Heart (Open Hearts here) (similar here, here, here, and here), old Claire’s horseshoe (similar here, here, and here) and old Forever 21 pink crystal bow (similar here, here, and here)
- Ring: old Forever 21 (similar here and here) (option here)
- Jacket: old Forever 21 (similar here, here, here, and here)
- Sunglasses: from some cheapy store on Hollywood Blvd (similar here, here, and here)
- Lipstick: Covergirl in Spellbound (buy in drugstores or here)