This outfit is made up of a whole bunch of Oldies But Goodies. I bought this satin skirt about 7 years ago, and I’ve worn it probably 4 times total. I’ve always thought of it as an evening piece, but for some reason on that rainy morning, I decided to give it a whole new life as a work skirt.
The cashmere sweater is about 4 years old – it’s a little too small (as items can be when they are ordered online…), but the high waist of the skirt helps disguise that the sweater length is a little off. The shoes and necklace are maybe 2 years old. Both are meant to be spring items (neither of which I bothered to wear this past spring), but I think they work with the rest of the outfit in heavier fabrics.
The shoes have a tiny bit of a hidden wedge, so they are way more comfortable than regular FLAT flat shoes.
- Sweater: old Halogen cashmere (similar here, here, and here)
- Skirt: old H&M (similar here and here) (splurge here) (ebay here)
- Shoes: old Kelsi Dagger (similar here) (ebay here and here)
- Necklace: old Forever 21(similar here and here) (awesome options here, here, and here)
- Earrings: “borrowed” from Mom (similar here and here)
- Lipstick: NYX in Narcissus (buy here)