I’ve only worn the silk top a few times in the past year or so that I’ve owned it. The pattern and colors are GORGEOUS, but the fit isn’t amazing (even with the little belt to help customize it). It finally took me until this outfit to realize I ought to just wear it under a much more flattering jacket (duh). You still get to see the blouse, but the jacket provides the silhouette.
And even though the jacket looks pretty structured, it feels like wearing a sweatshirt!
The shoes are also a yummy color, and pretty comfy. I didn’t last a full school day in them, but they would be mega comfortable for an evening out. The wedge is not too high, and the sole is flexible and squishy.
Fun fact about the blouse: I spotted Ginnifer Goodwin wearing this exact blouse several times on Big Love! She always wore it under something, too, and removed the pink sash.
- Jacket: recent Spense from TJ Maxx (similar here and here) (lighter option here)
- Blouse: old Postella (similar print here) (another gorgeous blouse here and here)
- Tank: Forever 21 Essential Layering Tank in Teal (buy it here FOR $3!!!)
- Slacks: Mossimo Boot Cut Pant Fit 3 in Ebony (buy in store at Target) (similar here and here)
- Wedges: Merona Melinda in Green (buy here and in more colors here) (similar here)
- Bracelets: old gold bangle (similar here and here), old gold and turquoise bangle (similar here and here), and yellow turquoise stretch bracelet from Ebay (options here, here, and here)
- Ring: Forever 21 Spiked Dome Ring in Antique Gold (buy here) (cool options here, here, and here)
- Earrings: “borrowed” from Mom (similar here and here)
- Sunglasses: Jill’s which I just threw on because it was bright! See her wearing them here. (Buy them here)