You guys, I went to TJ Maxx yesterday after school and BOY did I score. I found this 2-ply cashmere sweater in this gorgeous color for $50. Fifty bucks!! I found these camel suede wedge pumps made by Dr. Scholls (for $25), so you know they are mega comfy. (I also bought a black pencil skirt with a faux leather panel, but that’s for another day.)
It turns out that only pay days are Casual Friday (aka We Can Wear Jeans), but these are technically denim trousers, so whatever. If I had a little more time in the morning, I probably would’ve ironed a crease to make them fall a little better, but alas, one must prioritize.
Oops, we had to temporarily suspend the shoot to allow this trucker to do his job!
- Sweater: Fenn Wright Manson via TJ Maxx (similar here in pine, here, and here)
- Camo tee: old Forever 21 (similar here and here)
- Necklace: J Crew knockoff via Ebay (buy here in Orange) (real one here, factory here)
- Ring: old Forever 21 (?) (similar-ish here, here, and here)
- Earrings: Gift (similar here and here)
- Pants: Gap Modern Trouser Jean (buy here) (similar here and here)
- Shoes: Dr Scholl’s via TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
- Sunglasses: Jill’s again (buy them here) (similar here and here)
- Nail Polish: OPI in He’s My Boo (buy here or buy 2012 version here)
- Lipstick: Revlon Moon Drops in Orange Flip (buy in drugstores or here)