Since I will be in costume at school on Halloween, I thought I’d bust out some of my fun “spooky” goods to wear the day before. Here’s one of my standbys: the skull shirt (more about it here). I originally paired it with a black jacket, but the outfit desperately needed a pop of color. None of my colorful jewelry was speaking to me, so I dug this purpley-blueish cardigan out of retirement.
Thanks to Hurricane Sandy, it was windy and cold here in Chicago (though, I guess we can’t exactly complain…), but I braved the elements and took off my coat for photos!
*Side note: my cami is pulled down way too low over my hips, it should’ve been hiked up like 4 inches to just peek out under the blouse. But I was too cold to think about it!
I DO NOT know what’s happening here, but it’s a good shot of the rouching on the sweater and the hi-lo hem on the blouse. Below is another awkward shot, but I’m very proud of myself for venturing into darker eye shadows instead of my usual shimmery pink or peach.
- Coat: old Tahari (similar here)
- Cardigan: super old Limited (similar here and here)
- Blouse: No Rest For Bridget (buy it here or in black here)
- Tank: old Poof! (similar here and here)
- Pants: old Cynthia Rowley (similar here and here)
- Shoes: Dr Scholl’s via TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
- Bracelets: Double Skulls from Ebay (buy it here or here in Black), Movie Monsters were a gift (similar here and here)
- Nail Polish: OPI in I Only Date Werewolves and He’s My Boo (buy here or buy 2012 version here)