I’d like to call the color of these pants “oxblood”, but they have a little more purpley undertone, so they are probably more accurately described as a deep “wine”. I wasn’t sure what to pair them with, but I thought this light blue color looked gorgeous with them. The colors would’ve been beautiful on their own, but the outfit needed a finisher, and thus the white cardigan was introduced. I like how the buttons on the cardigan help the shoes make sense (these are quickly becoming my favorite work shoes. Hello, comfortable!).
The taupe pearls gave me a little more to work with near my face, besides pastels. The overall look is quite preppy, but you know I had to add my little dose of bad-assery with the cool stack of rings.
- Sunnies: Forever 21 (buy here)
- Cardigan: old GAP (similar here and here)
- Shirt: old Forever 21 (similar here and here)
- Necklace: Mom’s “borrowed” (similar here and here)
- Pants: Target Xhilaration Fit 6 velour pant in Oxblood (buy in stores, similar here and here)
- Shoes: Dr Scholl’s via TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
- Rings: Forever 21 Pyramid Stud Ring Set of 4 (try buying in store, similarish here and here)