Friday was another Bring Your Jeans to Work Day, so I thought I’d bust these floral babies out. The print is a little too small; the mister thinks these look a lot like a pair of thermal pajamas I have (he is not wrong). But they are super comfy, so why not? The shoes are pretty summery (what with the rafia on the bottom), but even I was getting sick of looking at those Dr. Scholl’s.
I like the juxtaposition of the floral with the army jacket, and how the green of the jacket and the rose of the necklace reference the floral in the jeans without being too matchy-matchy. The overall look is very casual, but next to the sea of trainers and hoodies from the other teachers on pay day, I still look quite put together.
- Jacket: oooooold Marshall’s find (similar here and here)
- Tank: old Paiva ribbed tank (similar here)
- Jeans: Mossimo printed jeans (on clearance in stores) (similar here and here)
- Shoes: super old – can’t even read the label! Nordstrom Rack find? (similar here and here)
- Necklace: J. Crew (other colors here)
- Ring: Forever 21 Spiked Dome (buy here in silver, which is a knock off of this)
- Sunnies: Forever 21 (buy here)