This is that black pencil skirt I talked about from my recent successful TJ Maxx outing. It is quite stretchy and comfy, although the panel of faux leather got pretty toasty as the day went on, resulting in my own personal Zaggora hot skirt.
I’m still on the hunt for some super comfortable black wedges for school, so I decided to go with these boots. That’s a LOT of leather for one daytime look, so I countered it with this sweet bow sweater. I also opted not to wear the black tights I tried on, reasoning that the little shot of skin softened the severity of my bottom half.
I sort of feel like I’m in an SS uniform with all this leather and coat, but Jill insisted that she likes to see what girls really wear when they leave the house.
- Sweater: old unknown – the tag just has a heart on it (similarish here and here)
- Skirt: Willi Smith via TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
- Boots: old Kenneth Cole (similar here and here)
- Bracelets: pink Forever 21 (similar here and here) skulls via Ebay (buy here)
- Earrings: Forever 21 (buy here)
- Jacket: old Tahari (similar here)
- Scarf: gift (similar here)
- Nail polish: NYC in Cashmere Creme (buy at Target or here)
*** UPDATE: Turns out J. Crew just came out with a VERY similar bow sweater. Check it out here.
*** And the Factory version here.