I wore this for Report Card Pickup Day. I feel like when I’m trying to look super professional, I tend to err on the side of BOOORING. I immediately grabbed this white blouse and the black sweater vest (just like I did for Picture Day – still waiting to see how those came out…) but decided to add some serious color to make the look less, well, serious.
Browsing through This Time Tomorrow‘s shopping site, her Alaia’s reminded me that I still had these cute little maryjanes. I only lasted about 15 minutes in those heels before changing into my Tieks – the heels aren’t particularly uncomfortable but after walking up and down our super long hallway 3 times, I realized it just wasn’t happening.
I did, however, get A LOT of compliments on my necklace. Meanwhile, you can’t even see most of it! It has 7 different flowers in a variety of colors, but only 3 peek out of my collar. That’s okay, I’ll save the big reveal for another day.
- Coat: old J. Crew (similar here and here)
- Sunnies: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
- Shirt: Limited (buy here)
- Sweater vest: Brooks Brothers (buy here)
- Pants: Mossimo via Target (buy here)
- Necklace: old Forever 21 (similar here and here)
- Ring: gift from my Mister – one of very few ‘real’ jewelry I own (similar here, here, and here)
- Shoes: old Fioni via Payless (similar here and here)
- Nail polish: Essie something from the salon – it was much more purple in the bottle