*Vivian Campbell played guitar for both Def Leppard and Whitesnake. Get it (nudge, wink)?
Hmm, this outfit didn’t photograph as well as I had hoped…
I WAS, however,pleasantly surprised by how well the shape of these pants held up after a long day. Don’t you hate how some skinnies get all stretched out in the knee and tush after 45 minutes? These pants are from last week’s American Eagle haul. These were only $20! The print is kind of a watercolor/abstract animal print in cream, lavender, tan, and blue (get a better look on the AE website). Although the cream technically makes these post Labor Day appropriate, I feel like they will probably get more use in the Spring.
- Sweater: old Caslon via Nordstrom (similar)
- Tee: old Hinge via Nordstrom (similar)
- Tank: old Love on a Hanger via Nordstrom (similar)
- Pants: American Eagle (buy here, but cheaper in stores)
- Shoes: Dr. Scholl’s via TJ Maxx (similar here and here)
- Necklace: old Claire’s (similar)
- Ring: gift (similar)
- Bracelets: I.D. bangle – gift (similar), friendship bracelet – homemade (DIY), italian charm bracelet – various (similar), silver beads – gift (similar)
- Nail polish: Rimmel in Steel Grey (buy here)