Here is an outfit that started off pretty boring, and escalated quickly. I wanted to wear this new denim shirt with some color, so I pulled out these green/teal pants. Then I remembered I had this necklace, which jazzed the whole look up. I had planned on wearing the shirt buttoned all the way up with the necklace in the collar like a bow tie, but then I found out it we were taking the staff picture that morning, and decided the Ironic Arsenio Hall look wouldn’t exactly stand the test of time. I wore the shirt and necklace “the normal way” and tossed a black blazer over it to make the whole look read more “professional”.
I tried a few bracelets, but settled instead on this neutral-but-killer stack of rings. And I was tempted to reach for my usual plain black flats, but I liked how the green picked up a little of the glitter in these shoes (plus, the glitter filled in as a quasi-print in an otherwise collection of solids).
- Blazer: old H&M (similar here)
- Shirt: American Eagle (buy here)
- Necklace: old Forever 21 (similar here and here)
- Rings: Forever 21 Pyramid Stud Ring Set of 4 (try buying in store, similarish here and here)
- Pants: Mossimo via Target (buy here)
- Shoes: old Old Navy (almost identical here)
- Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Plume (buy in drugstores or here)
- Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish (buy in drugstores or here)
- Sunnies: old Forever 21 (similar here and here)