I was itching to get the tags off this new lacy top, and these old green tuxedo pants seemed like an obvious pairing choice. I like the juxtaposition of the girlishness of the top with the masculinity of the tuxedo stripe. But something about the neutral colors seemed kind of flat, so I brought out my inner Chloe Conspiracy and tossed this bright yellow necklace into the mix. It is kind of unsettling with the rest of the “romantic” vibe, but that’s what makes it personal and fun.
- Jacket: old Banana Republic (similar)
- Lace top: Forever 21 (buy)
- Tank: old Love on a Hanger via Nordstrom (similar)
- Necklace: old ?? (similar here and here)
- Ring: Forever 21 (similar)
- Pants: old Billy Blues (similarish)
- Shoes: old Tahari (similar here and here)
P.S. Woah, read about what went down at Billy Blues here!