This is as close to matchy-matchy as I get!
I had low expectations for how long I would be able to stand this square ring, especially since I had it on my right hand. But I ended up wearing it all day – wearing it even while I wrote. I wore it some more over the long weekend and got a zillion compliments. In fact, the ring got way more attention from my family than my hair color. It’s funny when such a drastic change is so common, it doesn’t even warrant discussion anymore.
- Sunglasses: Target (similar)
- Sweater: J. Crew (buy)
- Shirt: Mossimo via Target (similar)
- Earrings: “borrowed” from Mom (similar)
- Ring: Ebay (buy)
- Bracelets: Elephant from ebay (in white or black), Bangle ??
- Pants: Xhilaration via Target Fit 6 velour pant in Oxblood (buy in stores, similar)
- Shoes: Xhilaration via Target in Pink (buy)
- Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Plume (buy)
- Lipstick: Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish (buy)