I hadn’t anticipated taking pictures this day, so my work outfit was kind of “meh”. But the DSLR camera shows this awesome sweater a lot better than the iPhone photos from before! I’ve been holding onto this post (as you can tell by my hair color) in order to spread out the sweater repeat.
Even though this geometric/tribal print cardigan seems a little crazy, the neutral colors means it goes with pretty much anything. I’ve even been guilty of wearing it around the house over my pajamas, as though it were a makeshift robe. It’s always a nice surprise when a kooky piece gets a lot of use.
- Cardigan: Forever 21 (very similar)
- Tee: old Paiva (similar)
- Necklace: old Claire’s (similar)
- Earrings: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
- Pants: GAP (buy)
- Shoes: old Old Navy (similar)
- Coat: old Tahari (similar)
- Sunnies: Forever 21 (similar)