Here’s one from the archives! I wore this little number pretty early in the school year – probably sooner than was appropriate to wear all those layers. I bought this sequin top to wear alone, but since the sequins on the short sleeves itches my tender “Oprah Wings” skin, I’ve had much more success layering this bad boy.
This is a much slouchier overall look than I tend to gravitate towards, but somehow I feel like this just works.
- Blue shirt old Forever 21 (similar)
- Sequin shirt old H&M (similar)
- Trousers old Ya-Ya via Nordstrom Rack (similar, splurge)
- Shoes old Tahari (similar)
- Earrings Blue Nile (buy)
- Rings Forever 21 (similar)