This week was Spirit Week at school, so I don’t have much new material (hence all the “flashbacks”). For the uninitiated, Spirit Week is when you show your school spirit by wearing silly stuff all week (Mismatch Day was epic, and I’m pretty bummed I didn’t capture the glory of my insane outfit!). Tuesday was Color Day, where each grade is assigned a different color to represent. We pulled pink, which I was pretty excited about until I got home and realized that I don’t have much solid pink.
I usually sleep in this sweater! It is kind of awkwardly big/long (I bought it as an emergency cover up one chilly summer day), but super soft. I decided to go with the slouchy idea and paired it with boyfriend-y jeans and a big scarf. These pink glitter shoes jazzed the whole look up, and I threw on these earrings at the last minute just to be extra ridiculous (Jill thinks they look like Mentos).
P.S. Nails are purple because that’s our school color
- Scarf old Louis Vuitton Monogram Roses knockoff via Ebay (buy)
- Sweater old GAP (similar)
- Tank old Love on a Hanger via Nordstrom (similar)
- Jeans old Forever 21 (similar)
- Shoes ooooold Fioni via Payless (similar, similar)
- Earrings ?? (similar)
- Ring gift (similar, splurge)
- Lipstick Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish (buy)
- Polish ORLY Velvet Rope (buy)