Oh the disorgaization of it all! These last few (and probably the next few) posts have been wildly out of order, but such is life.
This extremely purple number was from the last day of Spirit Week. Friday was Wear Your School Sports Team Shirt Or The Spirit Week Shirt Day, of which I had neither, so I just decided to go overboard with our school color: purple. I’ve worn this tank/cardigan combo out before, but certainly not with all the extra purple accessories. The silk top is scandalously low cut, so I decided to throw a little pop of Other Color in with the modesty cami.
- Cardigan ooold NY&Co (similar)(similar)
- Teal cami Forever 21 (buy)
- Purple top old Rory Beca via Neiman Marcus (similar)
- Jeans Old Navy (buy in Dark Wash)
- Shoes old Steve Madden (similar)
- Earrings “borrowed” from Mom (similar)
- Necklace ?? (similar)
- Plastic ring ?? (similar)
- Plum ring Bought in Harajuku (similar)
- Sunglasses Forever 21 (similar)
- Coat North Face (similar)
- Nail polish ORLY Velvet Rope (buy)