This is a little bit of a kooky outfit. It was one of the mornings where I tried 1000 things on, looked at the clock, and realized I just needed to get out the door. The weather was still warm enough for naked legs, and I’ve been dying to take this ooold skirt out of retirement, but I couldn’t quite figure out what to pair with it. When I bought it 8 years ago, I generally just wore it with a t shirt and a pair of (long gone) corduroy flip flops (you heard me). The jacket helps, but I’m not in love with how this turned out. You can’t win them all.
Upon closer inspection, I discovered that the “brown” background is, in fact, 50% brown and 50% black thread. So next time, I’ll try working some black into the outfit and see what happens.
- Jacket old Banana Republic (similar) (last worn)
- Sweater old Free People (similar)
- Tank Forever 21 (buy)
- Skirt ooold Forever 21 (similar) (splurge)
- Boots Nature Breeze via Barefeet Shoes (buy half size up)
- Necklace old Forever 21 (similar) (splurge)
- Sunglasses old H&M (similar) (splurge)
- Lipstick Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous (buy)