…or are you just trying to stay warm in front of the refrigerator?
I wore this to a Holiday Brunch party. I totally style jacked Jill with this vest! How could I not? It’s super soft and expensive looking (even more so in person). At least 3 other girls we know also bought one after seeing Jill’s. Get yours before it sells out!
I bought this sweater 2 years ago at home in Philadelphia right before attending an Ugly Sweater Party at a bar. All the thrift stores were already picked over, but I lucked out and found this cute one in the girls’ department at Target. Here, I threw some flannel under it and decided on the leopard wedges at the last minute.
What are you wearing to your holiday parties this season?
- Jacket old Tahari (similar)
- Vest Forever 21 (buy)
- Sweater Cherokee via Target (similar, similar, ugly sweaters galore)
- Flannel shirt old Dollhouse (similar)
- Jeans Old Navy (buy in Dark Wash)
- Wedges old Tahari (similar)
- Ring old Juicy Couture (similar, splurge)
- Earrings Blue Nile (buy)
- Nails Sally Hansen Smooth and Perfect in Air (buy)