This is the most professional I’ve looked in a while. I recently redid my closet, which is pretty huge, but only consisted of one long hanging bar. The new set up involves multiple hanging bars and several shelves, which has gone a long way in getting my stuff organized.
Part of the organization process involveD rediscovering pieces I’d forgotten about, including this vest. I had a gift certificate to Daffy’s, which was closing soon and only exists on the East Coast. So, in a semi panic in the Philadelphia store, I ended up with this vest (and, oddly enough, a Rachel Roy Chicago Bulls shirt). I probably would not have bought this with “real money”, but I’m so glad I did. It’s very clearly professional looking, but an interesting piece at the same time. And I have half a mind to wear it alone with jeans the next time I’m feeling extra saucy.
- Vest Blue Deep via Daffy’s (similar)
- Tee shirt old Mossimo via Target (similar)
- Necklace Lia Sophia (similar)
- Skirt old H&M (similar)
- Ring 1 ooold H&M (similar, similar), Ring 2 old Filene’s Basement find (similar)
- Tights American Eagle (buy)
- Boots old Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar) (last worn)
- Nails ORLY in Purple Crush (buy)