So, for starters, my hair is in a messy side bun that, apparently, got EXTRA messy as the day went on. Also, this photo shoot was fairly traumatic (kicked out of our usual spot, whistled at by creepers in the new spot, and freezing wind). At least we got some nice sunshine.
These are gold jeans, which have been surprisingly versatile, but they just look like chinos unless they are in the right light (as you can tell in the photos). Our students’ uniform is tan chinos, black shoes, and they can wear a plain black sweater over their school polo (among a few other shoe/top options). From behind, I was mistaken several times for a student; once even getting yelled at for entering the Teacher’s Lounge! But I suppose there are worse insults than being able to pass for a teenager.
- Sunglasses old H&M (similar, splurge)
- Earrings “borrowed” from Mom (similar, last worn)
- Pink shirt Limited (other colors, similar, last worn)
- Black sweater old Magaschoni sample (similar, similar)
- Gold jeans Allen B. via JCP (similar, last worn)
- Shoes ooold Old Navy (similar)
- Ring old Forever 21 (similar)
- Nails ORLY in Purple Crush (buy)