No seriously, they can!
I got a lot of compliments on this hairdo (two french braids, ends shoved under the other with Spin Pins), which was really just a solution to waking up too late to wash it. But most curiously, this necklace inspired a lot of compliments from the preteen boys. They are generally charming young men who have grown up around a lot of women, so usually this wouldn’t phase me. But after being perplexed by the third “I like your chain”, a fourth young man explained that it looked like I “stole a lock chain and dipped it in gold.” I was also told I’m “just like 2 Chainz.” Ahh, boys.
- Sweater old Forever 21 (similar)
- Tee Nikibiki (buy in Suntan)
- Necklace Forever 21 (buy)
- Trouser jeans old Gap (similar, last worn)
- Bracelets old Forever 21 (similar)
- Shoes Dr. Scholl’s via TJ Maxx (similar, last worn)
- Nails Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Plume (buy)
- Lips Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous (buy)