My curls here are the result of “No Heat Curls”, which I first discovered at Tulle & Trinkets. She did hers a little different because she just wanted soft waves. I put my mostly dry hair pretty tightly around a headband and slept in it over night. I was surprised how well it held up, and how non-uncomfortable it was to sleep on!
The curls came out tighter than I intended in the front, and a lot looser in the back, but I think the end result actually looks pretty natural. They certainly don’t look like curling iron curls, and the inconsistency/frizz mimics how naturally curly hair acts.
I’ll probably try it again, but with a thicker headband next time.
P.S. This is a classic Shop Your Own Closet moment here. You’ve seen all these pieces before, just not paired together.
- Headband ?? (similar)
- Jacket Xhilaration via Target (buy, last worn)
- Denim shirt American Eagle (buy, last worn)
- Necklace old Claire’s (similar)
- Ring 1 old Filene’s Basement find (similar), Ring 2 gift from Jill, received minutes prior! (buy)
- Nails 2 coats of OPI Fiercely Fiona (buy) and 3 coats of Milani Neon Totally 80’s (buy)
- Pants Mossimo via Target (buy, last worn)
- Shoes Xhilaration via Target (buy in Pink, last worn)