The Friday before Christmas Break was a celebratory one, in several ways. Perhaps the best part about working in a school is all the snacks! Teachers love their food, and they love to share it more.
I wanted to wear something festive but comfortable since I was going straight from school to the airport. I figured this green cashmere sweater fit the bill: a nod to the holiday colors and nice and toasty for the frigid plane ride. I also kept the jewelry minimal, in case it would set off the metal detector (it’s happened before!). This one big statement necklace had me covered. These jeans are as comfortable as leggings, and I try to wear my biggest shoes rather than pack them.
Do you go all out while holiday dressing (kind of like this) or keep it more subtle?
- Necklace Gift from Mom (similar, last worn)
- Shirt JCrew (similar, last worn)
- Sweater Fenn Wright Manson via TJ Maxx (similar, last worn)
- Jeans Old Navy (buy in Dark Wash)
- Boots old Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar, last worn)
- Lips Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Rendezvous (buy)