New Year’s Eve started off pretty normal. The Mr and I had tickets to the afternoon Bulls game, but we woke up and got ready pretty early. Mr suggested that we take my new Canon Rebel out for a spin down in Millennium Park.
I made him stop at Nordstrom Rack first (OF COURSE) to pick up some new gloves. Millennium Park was PACKED, especially around The Bean! We took some pictures and fooled around with the few camera settings we learned to use. Eventually we made our way over to The Faces, and this picture:
quickly became this picture:
But I digress 🙂
Here is what I wore to the game. I bought this Rachel Roy shirt in Philadelphia with my Daffy’s gift card (oddly enough). I usually just sleep in it, and I actually struggled a little to put it in an outfit without looking like an angsty teen. I’m as sick of looking at these boots as you are, but knowing that we would be hanging out in the park, naked ankles were NOT an option.
- Earrings Forever 21 (similar)
- Tee shirt Rachel Roy via Daffy’s (buy)
- Jacket old Krisa via Nordstrom Rack (similar, last worn)
- Bracelet ebay (similar, similar, similar)
- Jeans Old Navy (buy in Dark Wash)
- Boots old Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar)
- Nails Sally Hansen in Showgirl Chic (buy)
And here’s an extra ring shot, just because 🙂