This turtleneck always makes me think of Deee-Lite. But now that I’ve rewatched the video for the purpose of this blog, it turns out she doesn’t wear stripes at all! Though, the video features a lot of black/white stripe furniture… ahhh memory is such a funny thing.
Mom bought me this skirt (which came with the glitter belt!) to go with the blazers she also gave me. I kind of froze when it came to getting dressed for work, since I haven’t been in a school mindset for two weeks. Several variations of this look were strewn across the room that morning, and this is what I ended up with. Very simple, but also pretty quirky and fun all at once.
- Earrings Forever 21 (very similar)
- Necklace ebay (buy, knockoff of this)
- Turtleneck old H&M (similar)
- Skirt and belt Mossimo via Target – Thanks mom! (buy)
- Tights ?? (similar)
- Shoes Cole Haan (buy half size up)
- Nails Sinful Colors in Beau Khaki via Walgreens