I was warned that the other couple we had dinner plans with were coming “very casual”. That was fine with me, since I spent the first half of this Saturday barfing up the Old Fashioneds I had the night before (NEVER AGAIN.).
I tossed these jeans back on, and immediately grabbed for this favorite burnout sweatshirt that hasn’t gotten much play recently. I threw a bunch of sparkly jewelry on – including this ooold Gap necklace with flannel plaid that ties into a bow in the back. The red boots added a pop of color, and kept the jeans from dragging on the soggy ground outside.
- Necklace old Gap (similarish)
- Sweatshirt old Forever 21 (similar)
- Tee Nikibiki (buy in Suntan)
- Rhinestone bangle favor from Indian wedding (similar)
- Gold Bangle ?? (similar)
- Watch Fossil (buy)
- Jeans American Eagle (buy)
- Shoes Nature Breeze via Barefeet Shoes (buy half size up, last worn)
- Lips CoverGirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm in Peony (buy)