This outfit started with the necklace. It’s the other bauble I bought to celebrate my new job. Originally, I had planned on wearing it over a crisp white blouse, but that morning I started tweaking things one by one, until I unknowingly recreated this exact look with different accessories.
I only wore these boots because I thought I’d be sitting in the office all day, but I wound up on my feet in a classroom. I was worried these heels would NOT make it through the long haul (I always have a pair of, what the kids call, “chanklas” on standby, just in case), but they were fine! I even ran a few errands after school without changing. And the kids got a kick out of the glitter.
- Blazer Merona via Target (buy, last worn)
- Shirt J.Crew Factory (buy)
- Earrings “borrowed” from Mom (similar)
- Necklace Leslie Danzis via TJ Maxx (similar, similar)
- Pants Xhilaration via Target (similar)
- Shoes Wanted via Barefeet Shoes (buy, last worn)
- Nails Essie in Meet Me at Sunset (buy)