This mint necklace/purple tee combo is not a new one. These are both old pieces that I love to pair together. But this day I decided to punch it up a little with extra jewels and a faux leather skirt. I JUST discovered that this slightly less old bracelet totally matches the necklace – now, I don’t normally like to be all matchy-matchy, but I figured they were different enough in style to get away with it. The necklace itself seemed a little wimpy, especially in comparison to the statement necklaces I’ve been wearing lately, so I tossed in a multichain necklace to beef it up.
In hindsight, I think sheer black pantyhose might’ve made more sense here. And, truth be told, I wore the tee untucked all day and only realized it looked better tucked moments before these shots were taken.
- Jacket old Krisa via Nordstrom Rack (similar)
- Mint necklace old Forever 21 (similar)
- Chain necklace Lia Sophia (similar)
- Bracelet old Forever 21 (similar)
- Tee old Paiva (similar)
- Skirt Forever 21 (similar, last worn)
- Tights American Eagle (similar)
- Shoes Cole Haan (buy half size up)
- Nails Essie in Meet Me at Sunset (buy)