My mom came into town to look at wedding venues and sneak a little dress shopping in. It was FREEZING out the whole weekend, so I piled on the layers. Which resulted in some chic looks, but was NOT ideal for trying on dresses! I (mostly) repeated the green layered look from last week, and wore this outfit the next day.
Mom played photographer!
- Jacket Merona via Target (similar, similar)
- Sweater Rock & Republic via Kohl’s (buy)
- Shirt J.Crew Factory (buy)
- Mint necklace old Forever 21 (similar, last worn)
- Chain necklace Lia Sophia (similar)
- Pants Express (buy, runs HUGE)
- Boots old Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar)