Valentine’s Day means pink, red, hearts and roses. So I threw them all into one outfit.
This was my low key Valentine’s look for school. I almost walked out of the house with ALL of my heart jewelry piled on, but decided at the last minute to remove most of it (Thank you, Coco Chanel!).
I wasn’t sure if the red shoes would look ridiculously out of place. There’s red in the scarf, but it’s kind of hard to tell, so I added the red bangle to help it look cohesive. I chose the grey slacks as a menswear piece to balance the sugary sweet girliness of the rest.
- Earrings old Tiffany & Co. (buy)
- Scarf old Louis Vuitton Monogram Roses knockoff via Ebay (buy)
- Sweater J. Crew (similar)
- Ring old Claire’s (similar)
- Bracelet my grandmother’s (similar)
- Pants old H&M (similar)
- Shoes Zara (similar)