This was a morning when I was fresh out of ideas. I knew I needed boots because of the snow, and then I threw on a bunch of comfy layers. The blazer-y jacket helps workify it a little.
I would like to note that this tee was an item I checked off my Want But Can’t Find list. I had been dying for a rockerish tee that 1. had some color in it and 2. didn’t involve a band logo. I was psyched when I found this one on extreme sale at Zara!
- Scarf Charter Club via Macy’s (buy)
- Vest Forever 21 (buy on sale for $20!)
- Jacket old Krisa via Nordstrom Rack (similar, similar for $20)
- Tee Zara (similar)
- Pants Express (buy, runs HUGE)
- Boots old Kenneth Cole Reaction (similar)
- Bracelet old Forever 21 (similar)