Starting this week, Jill and I will be doing Theme Weeks until we are over it. We will pick a theme each week, and wear as many adhering outfits as we can stand. I already cheated on our very first go, but fortunately I had a few leftovers that just happened to fit in. We are hoping our themes will inspire you to try something new out of your closet. Send in some pics of your thematic look, or give us some ideas for upcoming themes!
Week 1 is Mixed Prints. I cheated a little here since the sweater isn’t technically a print, but you get the idea. The reason these two patterns work together is because they are simple (polka dots and plaid are nothing crazy) and in the exact same color palate (black and white). I tossed in these spearmint jeans to add to the fun.
- Sweater Pim + Larkin via Piperlime (buy)
- Blouse Forever 21 (similar)
- Jeans Kenneth Cole via TJ Maxx (similar)
- Shoes Cole Haan (buy half size up)
- Bracelet what I wore to senior prom! (similar, similar)