Sorry again for the iPhone photos! This outfit was toasty and cozy for a winter day. The blouse is my long anticipated (almost)Perfect Chambray shirt – more detailed pictures on that to come.
When choosing necklaces the night before, I tend to hang a few options on the hanger holding my planned shirt. After hanging these two on top of each other as separate option, I decided they looked perfect together. They create a nice chunky look to stand up to the chunkiness of the cable knit. I like how this outfit is very preppy from afar, but gets more and more Punk Rock the closer you look.
- Sweater H&M (buy in stores, similar, similar)
- Necklace 1 Akira (similar), Necklace 2 Lia Sophia (similar, last worn)
- Ring old Metropark (similar, similar)
- Chambray shirt J.Crew Factory (buy)
- Pants Xhilaration via Target (buy in stores, similar, last worn)
- Shoes old Nine West (similar)