I saw this scarf at Target and fell in love IMMEDIATELY. Most items I buy, I tend to think about what I already own that I can wear with it and where I might wear it to. But this one went in the basket without a second thought.
A funny story about the undershirt I’m wearing here: it’s Affliction. You heard me. I saw it at Marshalls, and loved the subtle grey fleur de lis pattern. Once I realized it was Affliction, I almost put it back on principle alone. But I ultimately liked the pattern so much that I didn’t care. I’ve been reaching for it a lot lately because of it’s short skinny sleeves. Too many of my short sleeve shirts have loose sleeves which leave weird bulges when layering.
The scarf, the sweater, and the tee add up to a Trifecta (plus the leopard on the bracelet!).
- Scarf Target (similar, similar)
- Earrings Forever 21 (buy)
- Bracelet gift from Bloomingdale’s (similar)
- Sweater old Halogen via Nordstrom (similar)
- Tee Affliction via Marshalls (similar)
- Jeans old Gap (similar)
- Shoes Dr. Scholl’s via TJ Maxx (similar)