This is my second Grease related post in as many weeks! I feel very Rydell High in this top. And yes, that’s singular. The “blouse” and cardigan are attached. I almost didn’t buy it because it felt cheesy, but it’s so darn cute, I had to! I’ve actually gotten a lot of use out of it, usually with jeans and moccasins.
The weather reached almost 80 today, but it was weirdly grey and rainy, too. I knew I had to seize one of the last days that naked legs would be okay, and those (OLD!) red patent shoes are rain proof(ish).
Because of the weather, and the collegiate outfit, I thought it’d be fun to take pictures at school. The rows of lockers would’ve been an awesome backdrop, but there were still way too many people milling around the halls! So, Mrs. Jill shot me in her classroom in front of her desk.
Oh, P.S. You may notice my hair is darker. I got bored and colored it when I was home sick and couldn’t stand to be on the couch anymore. I’m not ready to give up the blonde just yet, so this is a 28 shampoo washout. It’s lighter than I’d like, but: Eh. With my hair and my shampoo frequency, it’ll wash out in 2 weeks.
I also painted my nails and toes on my sick day. Sick days for me are usually for sleeping like 10 hours (14 this time!!), snuggling up on the chaise and watching trashy tv, and beauty routines.
The pyramid stud ring and orange nails keeps this from looking TOO MUCH like a costume (although, just barely…)
- Shirt/Cardi Combo: Forever 21 (buy here) (similar cardi here and here) (similar shirt here and here)
- Skirt: old Kenneth Cole Petites (similar here, here, and here)
- Shoes: old Rampage (similar here, here, and here)
- Ring: Forever 21 (buy here) (similar here and here)
- Nail Polish: OPI in He’s My Boo (buy here or buy 2012 version here)
- Hair Color: Clairol Brass Free Brunettes in Light Brown (buy here)
I’m also wearing those gold sparkly earrings I wear ALL THE TIME, APPARENTLY. You just can’t see them.