I put this outfit together one morning when I knew I wouldn’t be taking photos, so I was trying to find old stuff or things that I’ve already featured on the blog. But this came out so cute I took it off, hung it up together, and saved it for another day.
The cardigan, belt, and corduroy pants are pretty old, and you’ve already seen the leopard shirt and Dr. Scholl’s several times. But how fun is the color combo of the belt and sweater? Black shoes would’ve been better but, like I said yesterday, I’m still searching for the perfect black (COMFORTABLE) wedges for school. I’m actually considering going back to TJ Maxx, getting another pair of these Dr. Scholl’s and finding a way to dye them black. It’s that serious.
ALSO: You may notice that I’m paler and puffier than usual. I’ve been fighting off some bronchitis and a never ending runny nose for the last week, so please excuse my red nose!
See what I mean about reading butch if I’m not careful? Take away the curls and the shoes and that could be Elijah Wood under that jacket.
I can NOT get the photo colors right today. The belt is much more of a neon lime green, and I DON’T have an enormous bruise on my palm!
- Jacket: old Collection B (updated version here)
- Sweater: oooold NY&Co (similar here and here)
- Blouse: J Crew (similar here and here)
- Pants: old Gap (similar here and here)
- Belt: old Express (similar here)
- Bracelets: crystal bangle: swapped (similar here), gold/silver bangle: old Tiffany & Co (similar here and here), spikes: Ebay (buy here)
- Ring: old Diamonique (similar here and here)
- Earrings: Forever 21 (buy here)
- Nail polish: OPI in Cajun Shrimp (buy here)